November 26, 2012
A timber company tries to do the right thing as a tribe fights for its ancestral lands. Also, enviros buy out oil and gas leases in forests, unusual bedfellows support state-run banks, genetically modified seeds take the next step forward, a climate artist, and more.
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road
- Russ McCollum on What we've lost in the Methow Valley wildfires
- James Shepherd on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- John DeVoe on Mapping fish die-offs in warming waters
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters