November 26, 2012
A timber company tries to do the right thing as a tribe fights for its ancestral lands. Also, enviros buy out oil and gas leases in forests, unusual bedfellows support state-run banks, genetically modified seeds take the next step forward, a climate artist, and more.
- Kyle Klain on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Thomas Arvensis on Snowpack is melting fast, despite April storms
- Larry Glickfeld on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Jason Brustad on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.