Name John Mionczynski
Occupation: Many, ranging over the years from outdoor educator and motorcycle tour guide to game warden and firefighter.
Growing in his handbuilt greenhouse: Grapes, hybrid strawberries developed by a friend, cucumbers, sweet peppers, green beans, garlic, tomatoes, kale, giant leeks and comfrey to treat burns.
Rarely leaves home without: A squeezebox, which he started
playing as a kid to help rehabilitate a crushed elbow. He's outfitted
his button accordion with a compartment for a first-aid kit and some
Marital status :"Not yet," he says. "But I'm still young."
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust