Name: Eddie Chuculate
Baseball fanatic; watches the Little League World Series every year.
"I stay away from what my stories mean. I don't want it to come out like a moral ending, because then it's like paint by numbers. All the '1's are blue, the '2's are red, and this painting of a mountain comes out. Yeah, it'll look alright, but it ain't like someone who freestyles it and has their own vision of a mountain."
- Mike Senchyna on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Jodi Peterson on The beaver whisperer
- Patrick Johnston on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs