Name: Eddie Chuculate
Baseball fanatic; watches the Little League World Series every year.
"I stay away from what my stories mean. I don't want it to come out like a moral ending, because then it's like paint by numbers. All the '1's are blue, the '2's are red, and this painting of a mountain comes out. Yeah, it'll look alright, but it ain't like someone who freestyles it and has their own vision of a mountain."
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation