Name: Eddie Chuculate
Baseball fanatic; watches the Little League World Series every year.
"I stay away from what my stories mean. I don't want it to come out like a moral ending, because then it's like paint by numbers. All the '1's are blue, the '2's are red, and this painting of a mountain comes out. Yeah, it'll look alright, but it ain't like someone who freestyles it and has their own vision of a mountain."
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe
- Delaine Spilsbury on The water czar who reshaped Colorado River politics