Name: Eddie Chuculate
Baseball fanatic; watches the Little League World Series every year.
"I stay away from what my stories mean. I don't want it to come out like a moral ending, because then it's like paint by numbers. All the '1's are blue, the '2's are red, and this painting of a mountain comes out. Yeah, it'll look alright, but it ain't like someone who freestyles it and has their own vision of a mountain."
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?