Name: Eddie Chuculate
Baseball fanatic; watches the Little League World Series every year.
"I stay away from what my stories mean. I don't want it to come out like a moral ending, because then it's like paint by numbers. All the '1's are blue, the '2's are red, and this painting of a mountain comes out. Yeah, it'll look alright, but it ain't like someone who freestyles it and has their own vision of a mountain."
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas