September 17, 2012
On the overworked Missouri River, searching for signs that pallid sturgeon haven't reached the end of their line. Also, superhero scientists unleash new weapons in the fight against invasive cheatgrass, the politics of public health, fire scientists duke it out over what the West's forests should look like, and more.
- Greg D. Lind on Stop the rock-stacking: a call for an end to cairns
- Paul V. Battaglia on A new report says we're draining our aquifers faster than ever
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story