August 20, 2012
A New Mexican town known for its art scene is home to a fractured community where distrust of Anglo newcomers plays out in a fight over whether Hispano old timers have a right to land. Also, examining Jerry Brown's California water plan, an interview with Alaska's lieutenant governor, and saving threatened Utah prairie dogs.
- Rick Masters on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- W John Faust on Freeway closure by flash flood should teach us a lesson
- David Taft on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?