August 20, 2012
A New Mexican town known for its art scene is home to a fractured community where distrust of Anglo newcomers plays out in a fight over whether Hispano old timers have a right to land. Also, examining Jerry Brown's California water plan, an interview with Alaska's lieutenant governor, and saving threatened Utah prairie dogs.
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas