August 20, 2012
A New Mexican town known for its art scene is home to a fractured community where distrust of Anglo newcomers plays out in a fight over whether Hispano old timers have a right to land. Also, examining Jerry Brown's California water plan, an interview with Alaska's lieutenant governor, and saving threatened Utah prairie dogs.
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback