Reporter Nicholas Kusnetz spent a day riding with Mike Reynolds, who left his logging business in eastern Washington state in order to earn money as a water trucker in the Bakken. Reynolds is pleased with the job, but eager to return to the work -- and the home -- he loves.
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born