Name: Larry Schwitters
Hometown: Issaquah, Washington
Claim to Fame: Has climbed the highest peak in every state except Alaska.
Nickname: He's sometimes called Dr. Swift, a moniker he accepts with some reservations. "At this point," he says, "I'm more like Grandfather Swift."
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation