June 11, 2012
Utah and Arizona fail to crack down on abusive polygamous sects which persist even after Warren Jeffs' conviction; abalone poachers versus wildlife officials; nuclear regulator Gregory Jaczko's sharp eye will be missed; scientists enlist help for spider surveys and more.
- Jim Scarborough on Rural counties dealing with loss of fed dollars
- Len Newton on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising