June 11, 2012
Utah and Arizona fail to crack down on abusive polygamous sects which persist even after Warren Jeffs' conviction; abalone poachers versus wildlife officials; nuclear regulator Gregory Jaczko's sharp eye will be missed; scientists enlist help for spider surveys and more.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked