Name: Richard West Sellars
Vocation: Retired National Park Service historian
Hometown: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Competitive streak: In the early 1980s, Sellars began a friendly competition to visit the most national park sites. His friends dropped out years ago, but Sellars is still at it. He's been to about 380 of the National Park Service's 397 parks, historic sites, monuments, memorials, and battlefields, and is trying to cross the rest off his list.
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog