I have been reading your latest issue and, as always, enjoying the heck out of it. I do have one request: You refer to your "1 million-square-mile beat." So what would be the harm in a teensy addition? The California Sierras. They are (1) high; they are (2) West. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Santa Barbara, California
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass