I have been reading your latest issue and, as always, enjoying the heck out of it. I do have one request: You refer to your "1 million-square-mile beat." So what would be the harm in a teensy addition? The California Sierras. They are (1) high; they are (2) West. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Santa Barbara, California
- Barbara Cella on Meet the aspiring ranger locked out by National Park Service practices
- Randy Welch on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Todd McWelch on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Tom Darnell on In Northern New Mexico, a piñon-nut culture is vanishing
- Tom Darnell on Why has the National Park Service gotten whiter?