I have been reading your latest issue and, as always, enjoying the heck out of it. I do have one request: You refer to your "1 million-square-mile beat." So what would be the harm in a teensy addition? The California Sierras. They are (1) high; they are (2) West. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Santa Barbara, California
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River