I have been reading your latest issue and, as always, enjoying the heck out of it. I do have one request: You refer to your "1 million-square-mile beat." So what would be the harm in a teensy addition? The California Sierras. They are (1) high; they are (2) West. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Santa Barbara, California
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day