Name: Richard Reynolds
Occupation Wildlife Research Biologist
Hometown Fort Collins, Colorado
Unusual Skill Taught himself, over many long hours, how to "speak" owl. He "hoots" back and forth with great horned, flammulated, spotted and other owl species. Some friends claim that his mustache somehow promotes his uncanny abilities.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?