Name: Richard Reynolds
Occupation Wildlife Research Biologist
Hometown Fort Collins, Colorado
Unusual Skill Taught himself, over many long hours, how to "speak" owl. He "hoots" back and forth with great horned, flammulated, spotted and other owl species. Some friends claim that his mustache somehow promotes his uncanny abilities.
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'
- Roy Frybarger on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Julia Duin on Charles Bowden on The War Next Door