Name: Richard Reynolds
Occupation Wildlife Research Biologist
Hometown Fort Collins, Colorado
Unusual Skill Taught himself, over many long hours, how to "speak" owl. He "hoots" back and forth with great horned, flammulated, spotted and other owl species. Some friends claim that his mustache somehow promotes his uncanny abilities.
- Paul V. Battaglia on A new report says we're draining our aquifers faster than ever
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"