Author Paul VanDevelder, who penned the book Coyote Warrior: One Man, Three Tribes, and the Trial that Forged a Nation, a history of the three tribes flooded by the Garrison Dam, speaks on the U.S. government's plan to dam the Missouri River and flood native lands. VanDevelder is also the author of Savages and Scoundrels: The Untold Story of America's Road to Empire Through Indian Territory , which just won the Oregon Book Award.
- Deb Dedon on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- Deb Dedon on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Daniel Smith on A door squeaks open for rural energy independence
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Rick Beauheim on EPA says fracking could contaminate drinking water