Author Paul VanDevelder, who penned the book Coyote Warrior: One Man, Three Tribes, and the Trial that Forged a Nation, a history of the three tribes flooded by the Garrison Dam, speaks on the U.S. government's plan to dam the Missouri River and flood native lands. VanDevelder is also the author of Savages and Scoundrels: The Untold Story of America's Road to Empire Through Indian Territory , which just won the Oregon Book Award.
- Jean Rohde on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Krista Langlois on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Thomas Arvensis on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?