May 16, 2011
On Fort Berthold: Three tribes, a dam, and a diabetes epidemic. | On the Klamath: A settlment to restore rivers and tribes.
On North Dakota's Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, a diabetes epidemic has its roots in the dam that flooded the tribes' farmland and destroyed their way of life.
For 18 years, Westerners have been arguing about BLM’s wilderness-worthy land; now, the Obama administration has stepped in.
- Larry Glickfeld on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Dale Lockwood on Five reasons to be optimistic about climate change
- Ray Nelson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations