October 31, 2011
In Utah, scientists are exploring the site of a long-vanished inland sea called Lake Bonneville to understand the West's past - and future - climate.
The Bureau of Land Management is working with landscape architects and camouflage experts to better disguise renewable energy infrastructure on public lands.
- Dave Cichan on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Keith Barefoot on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Greg Graves on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Beth & George Broyles on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans