October 31, 2011
In Utah, scientists are exploring the site of a long-vanished inland sea called Lake Bonneville to understand the West's past - and future - climate.
The Bureau of Land Management is working with landscape architects and camouflage experts to better disguise renewable energy infrastructure on public lands.
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog