Name: Mary Clearman Blew
Hometown: Lewistown, Montana
Vocation: Creative writing professor at the University of Idaho
Known to friends and graduate students for: authentic Chinese cooking and homemade cheesecake
What kept her going as a woman in male-dominated academia: "I’ve no idea. I just remember being absolutely determined to keep going."
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Patrick Johnston on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Mark Rozman on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?