Name: Mary Clearman Blew
Hometown: Lewistown, Montana
Vocation: Creative writing professor at the University of Idaho
Known to friends and graduate students for: authentic Chinese cooking and homemade cheesecake
What kept her going as a woman in male-dominated academia: "I’ve no idea. I just remember being absolutely determined to keep going."
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day