Name: Mary Clearman Blew
Hometown: Lewistown, Montana
Vocation: Creative writing professor at the University of Idaho
Known to friends and graduate students for: authentic Chinese cooking and homemade cheesecake
What kept her going as a woman in male-dominated academia: "I’ve no idea. I just remember being absolutely determined to keep going."
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?