Name: Cody Cortez
Age: 51, in this incarnation
Hometown: Wherever the alpenglow shines brightest.
Occupation: Writer, poet, Buddhist therapist for Western novelists who feel snubbed by the Eastern Literary Establishment.
Favorite place to write: In the shade of a 2,500-year-old bristlecone pine.
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River
- Dale Lockwood on Rural cops get militarized
- C.C. Havens on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Robb Cadwell on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?