Name: Cody Cortez
Age: 51, in this incarnation
Hometown: Wherever the alpenglow shines brightest.
Occupation: Writer, poet, Buddhist therapist for Western novelists who feel snubbed by the Eastern Literary Establishment.
Favorite place to write: In the shade of a 2,500-year-old bristlecone pine.
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere