Name: Cody Cortez
Age: 51, in this incarnation
Hometown: Wherever the alpenglow shines brightest.
Occupation: Writer, poet, Buddhist therapist for Western novelists who feel snubbed by the Eastern Literary Establishment.
Favorite place to write: In the shade of a 2,500-year-old bristlecone pine.
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West