Name: Cody Cortez
Age: 51, in this incarnation
Hometown: Wherever the alpenglow shines brightest.
Occupation: Writer, poet, Buddhist therapist for Western novelists who feel snubbed by the Eastern Literary Establishment.
Favorite place to write: In the shade of a 2,500-year-old bristlecone pine.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust