Loggers such as Lewis Tenney, vice president of Precision Pine and Timber Co. in Arizona, were reeling from Judge Muecke's ruling. "It's going to have a devastating impact on a lot of people," Tenney told The Arizona Republic. Arizona Gov. Fife Symington said, "It's time to stop Judge Muecke's reign of terror." The Forest Service said it has not yet evaluated the full impact of the injunction.
* Shea Andersen
- Dave Cichan on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Keith Barefoot on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Greg Graves on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Beth & George Broyles on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans