November 8, 2010
Tom Coburn and James Inhofe came to power with the help of Oklahoma's religious conservatives.
Environmentalists are attacking "the heart of the beast": the coal mines in Wyoming's Powder River Basin.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought