November 8, 2010
Tom Coburn and James Inhofe came to power with the help of Oklahoma's religious conservatives.
Environmentalists are attacking "the heart of the beast": the coal mines in Wyoming's Powder River Basin.
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe
- Delaine Spilsbury on The water czar who reshaped Colorado River politics