November 9, 2009
Judge Clarence Brimmer is determined to bring down Clinton's roadless forest rule, which has been mired in lawsuits ever since its controversial birth.
- Harvey H Reading on Jury finds occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge not guilty
- Wayne L Hare on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here’s what I’d like to say to them.
- Richard Jones on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Harvey H Reading on Should we accept invasive species that don’t cause harm?
- Richard Jones on Jury finds occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge not guilty