The economic incentive to invest in capital-intensive wind and solar power, alternative fuels, more efficient cars and other clean energy initiatives has (at least) temporarily faded. The trend can be seen in the recent declining value of clean energy stocks. Click on the image to enlarge.
- Patrick Kelly on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- John W Stephens on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion
- Butch Kallem on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Jim Scarborough on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Thomas Vonalten on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency