The economic incentive to invest in capital-intensive wind and solar power, alternative fuels, more efficient cars and other clean energy initiatives has (at least) temporarily faded. The trend can be seen in the recent declining value of clean energy stocks. Click on the image to enlarge.
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane