The economic incentive to invest in capital-intensive wind and solar power, alternative fuels, more efficient cars and other clean energy initiatives has (at least) temporarily faded. The trend can be seen in the recent declining value of clean energy stocks. Click on the image to enlarge.
- Lowell Jones on Pot growers put huge energy demand on the grid
- Denise Fort on Why are Western attorneys general going rogue?
- Mike Sennett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Pat Munday on The Greatest Generation at its worst
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators