Hot on the heels of his blockbuster video, Subdividing the West: Implications of Population Growth, Colorado State University wildlife professor Richard Knight has released a sequel: Saving the West: Protecting Open Space, starring a county commissioner, a Nature Conservancy staffer, the originator of one of the nation's most successful open space programs, and the head of Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund. Both videos are based on a symposium on growth held at CSU. Subdividing the West and Saving the West are available for $10 each from Instructional Services, Colorado State University, A71 Clark Bldg., Fort Collins, CO 80523.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town