Hot on the heels of his blockbuster video, Subdividing the West: Implications of Population Growth, Colorado State University wildlife professor Richard Knight has released a sequel: Saving the West: Protecting Open Space, starring a county commissioner, a Nature Conservancy staffer, the originator of one of the nation's most successful open space programs, and the head of Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund. Both videos are based on a symposium on growth held at CSU. Subdividing the West and Saving the West are available for $10 each from Instructional Services, Colorado State University, A71 Clark Bldg., Fort Collins, CO 80523.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust