Hot on the heels of his blockbuster video, Subdividing the West: Implications of Population Growth, Colorado State University wildlife professor Richard Knight has released a sequel: Saving the West: Protecting Open Space, starring a county commissioner, a Nature Conservancy staffer, the originator of one of the nation's most successful open space programs, and the head of Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund. Both videos are based on a symposium on growth held at CSU. Subdividing the West and Saving the West are available for $10 each from Instructional Services, Colorado State University, A71 Clark Bldg., Fort Collins, CO 80523.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle