June 26, 1995
A tongue-in-cheek consideration of Colorado Republican Scott McInnis' search for waste at the Department of Interior, the closing of national parks and the Christian Coalition's involvement in both.
A controversial Colorado proposed ski resort, Lake Catamount, suffers a setback when the major investor pulls out.
Tom Chisholm, former environmental manager of the bankrupt Summitville Mine is indicted by the EPA for his part in Colorado's worst environmental disaster.
Activist Larry Tuttle begins on 1,872 mile walk from Oregon to Colorado to raise support for reform of the 1872 Mining Law.
The Delta Correctional Facility was given unrestricted use of 91 acres in the Escalante State Wildlife Area in Colorado.
- Traci Amborn on Fracking is the big new gun
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation