June 26, 1995
A tongue-in-cheek consideration of Colorado Republican Scott McInnis' search for waste at the Department of Interior, the closing of national parks and the Christian Coalition's involvement in both.
A controversial Colorado proposed ski resort, Lake Catamount, suffers a setback when the major investor pulls out.
Tom Chisholm, former environmental manager of the bankrupt Summitville Mine is indicted by the EPA for his part in Colorado's worst environmental disaster.
Activist Larry Tuttle begins on 1,872 mile walk from Oregon to Colorado to raise support for reform of the 1872 Mining Law.
The Delta Correctional Facility was given unrestricted use of 91 acres in the Escalante State Wildlife Area in Colorado.
- Helen Neufeld on Critics see GOP wildfire bill as attack on environmental protections
- Larry Bullock on The Latest: Wild Mexican wolf pups born in Sierra Madre
- Bruce Vojtecky on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Larry Bullock on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- stuart polack on bobcat kill