Not mentioned in this story are the efforts of organizations like the Clean Water Action Project, which organized a voter registration drive that signed up a significant number of new voters in the 11th Congressional District, including many Hispanics. That contribution was enough that the California director of Clean Water Action, Erich Pfuehler, then assumed the job as Jerry McNerney's chief of staff.
While I fully agree with the tactic, the Defenders' execution of it, especially in the Pombo case, was decidedly amateur.
Wesley C. Rolley Morgan Hill, California
- Steve Snyder on Climate change looms large over Obama’s Yosemite visit
- Gus Dizerega on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Bob Wyman on Go ahead, control my guns
- Deanna Wulff on Climate change looms large over Obama’s Yosemite visit