HCN Editor Jonathan Thompson discusses why we chose a photograph of a human skull for the cover of the April 28 issue. Please see blog.hcn.org/goat for his explanation, and feel free to add your own thoughts to the discussion.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust