Anyway, thank you for your frankness and honesty. I'm sorry for Ray's brother and family. I hope they are all at peace in some wonderful place - but I'm not sure about that.
Taos, New Mexico
- Bob Macgregor on The fading grandeur of the Glen Canyon Dam
- Bob Macgregor on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Sara Walsh on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Jim Bolen on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition