Anyway, thank you for your frankness and honesty. I'm sorry for Ray's brother and family. I hope they are all at peace in some wonderful place - but I'm not sure about that.
Taos, New Mexico
- Patrick Kelly on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- John W Stephens on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion
- Butch Kallem on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Jim Scarborough on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Thomas Vonalten on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency