Anyway, thank you for your frankness and honesty. I'm sorry for Ray's brother and family. I hope they are all at peace in some wonderful place - but I'm not sure about that.
Taos, New Mexico
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Steve Snyder on Making a monument from scratch
- Deb Dedon on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- Deb Dedon on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars