Anyway, thank you for your frankness and honesty. I'm sorry for Ray's brother and family. I hope they are all at peace in some wonderful place - but I'm not sure about that.
Taos, New Mexico
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation