I let my subscription lapse a while ago since I just couldn't keep up with your publication. But you got me hooked this time. Your coverage of complex and emotional topics is superb. The article about Superior is terrific since we are poised to go up there in a few days to show one of our daughters where her dad was born (Miami) and where her great-grandparents lived (Globe), and fill her with stories of her great-great-granddad's encounter with the Apache Kid and other less exotic family lore. Your article will help explain what we will see.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?