Mailing a rock to Gov. Racicot hardly asks as much of a person. I agree that the consequences of not conserving the natural landscape are dire, but fighting a legal or legislative battle is not the same as one with bullets. Please, don't dare to compare the sacrifice of letter writers or tree spikers with those of soldiers. What I did as a soldier and what I now do as a conservationist are not the same. I am offended that the two are compared in bold print in HCN.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust