Mailing a rock to Gov. Racicot hardly asks as much of a person. I agree that the consequences of not conserving the natural landscape are dire, but fighting a legal or legislative battle is not the same as one with bullets. Please, don't dare to compare the sacrifice of letter writers or tree spikers with those of soldiers. What I did as a soldier and what I now do as a conservationist are not the same. I am offended that the two are compared in bold print in HCN.
- Frances Hohl on How Outward Bound lost, and found, itself
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Karl Anderson on Evicted by climate change
- Joe Cosentino on Arizona Rep. Grijalva targets extremism on public lands
- Karl Anderson on Arizona Rep. Grijalva targets extremism on public lands