December 24, 2007
In Catron County, N.M., an attempt to reintroduce endangered Mexican wolves has fallen into chaos in the wake of political misjudgments, local hostility and problems caused by inbreeding among the wolves.
- Greg Graves on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- John W Stephens on Ranch Diaries: How to coexist with wild animals
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- Bryan Daneman on Scarcity and survival reign in ‘The Water Knife’
- Krista Langlois on Idaho mining dispute raises questions about the future of wilderness