Although carbon sequestration could be done as described in the HCN article, perhaps at almost net zero carbon loss due to the necessity of requiring energy to pump the gas at very high pressure into essentially solid rock, I would suggest that the limited funds would be better spent on continued research into the adaptability of blue-green algae under elevated CO2 conditions.
Castro Valley, California
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day