October 15, 2007
Plans to fence as much as possible of the U.S.-Mexico border could derail the return of rare jaguars to the Southwest.
Land managers working on post-fire restoration in Utah have to battle invasive cheatgrass in their efforts to bring back the native sagebrush.
Ranchers in southeastern Colorado are fighting the Army, which wants to expand its Pinon Canyon Maneuver Site.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation