Certainly, the other candidates may be "fringe" candidates, but a couple of them have real courage, and their voting records stand up to their convictions, not like the "mainstream" candidates do. I urge you to be a little more open when discussing the presidential campaign in the future.
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe