Certainly, the other candidates may be "fringe" candidates, but a couple of them have real courage, and their voting records stand up to their convictions, not like the "mainstream" candidates do. I urge you to be a little more open when discussing the presidential campaign in the future.
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists