Certainly, the other candidates may be "fringe" candidates, but a couple of them have real courage, and their voting records stand up to their convictions, not like the "mainstream" candidates do. I urge you to be a little more open when discussing the presidential campaign in the future.
- Bill Schiffbauer on Utah burn ban ignites outrage over ‘basic freedoms’
- Jim Scarborough on Rural counties dealing with loss of fed dollars
- Len Newton on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep