Certainly, the other candidates may be "fringe" candidates, but a couple of them have real courage, and their voting records stand up to their convictions, not like the "mainstream" candidates do. I urge you to be a little more open when discussing the presidential campaign in the future.
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon