Every cow on public lands is eating forage that would otherwise support native species like elk. Even the mere presence of livestock can socially displace native species like elk, leaving fewer native prey for wolves to feed upon. And it is an outrage that anyone should be permitted to kill our wildlife, particularly an endangered species, merely to facilitate the private profit of a destructive and outdated industry.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep