Every cow on public lands is eating forage that would otherwise support native species like elk. Even the mere presence of livestock can socially displace native species like elk, leaving fewer native prey for wolves to feed upon. And it is an outrage that anyone should be permitted to kill our wildlife, particularly an endangered species, merely to facilitate the private profit of a destructive and outdated industry.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust