September 17, 2007
As population growth and climate change stress the region’s water supplies, Westerners think hard about recycling their effluent, although some worry about the possibly harmful endocrine disrupters found in cleaned-up effluent.
- Christy Nielsen on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here’s what I’d like to say to them.
- Josh Zaffos on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Dale Lockwood on Reckoning at Standing Rock
- David W Hamilton on What we’re reading about the Bundy trial in Oregon
- Clay Dusel on New measures could reduce Glen Canyon Dam’s impact on the Grand Canyon — a bit