I suppose it's obligatory to mention that I am a native Montanan and a lifelong gun owner in order to appease the xenophobes. I personally welcome strengthened legislation limiting access to military assault-style weaponry, and I know a great many Westerners, Americans, and human beings who agree.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation