I suppose it's obligatory to mention that I am a native Montanan and a lifelong gun owner in order to appease the xenophobes. I personally welcome strengthened legislation limiting access to military assault-style weaponry, and I know a great many Westerners, Americans, and human beings who agree.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day