I suppose it's obligatory to mention that I am a native Montanan and a lifelong gun owner in order to appease the xenophobes. I personally welcome strengthened legislation limiting access to military assault-style weaponry, and I know a great many Westerners, Americans, and human beings who agree.
- E D Coleman on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Mark Rozman on Did Colorado leave residents of the Raton Basin with bad water?
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?