I suppose it's obligatory to mention that I am a native Montanan and a lifelong gun owner in order to appease the xenophobes. I personally welcome strengthened legislation limiting access to military assault-style weaponry, and I know a great many Westerners, Americans, and human beings who agree.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep