I suppose it's obligatory to mention that I am a native Montanan and a lifelong gun owner in order to appease the xenophobes. I personally welcome strengthened legislation limiting access to military assault-style weaponry, and I know a great many Westerners, Americans, and human beings who agree.
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane