The notion that "no one is talking about confiscation of firearms" is a lie. Examine the Violence Policy Center's charter for proof to the contrary. The notion that Westerners are pathologically fond of firearms is nothing but sneering condescension on the part of those too lazy to learn the contrary, and I am disappointed to read it in your column. You know better, or you ought to.
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy