The notion that "no one is talking about confiscation of firearms" is a lie. Examine the Violence Policy Center's charter for proof to the contrary. The notion that Westerners are pathologically fond of firearms is nothing but sneering condescension on the part of those too lazy to learn the contrary, and I am disappointed to read it in your column. You know better, or you ought to.
- Jim Bolen on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Mike Carnall on How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- John F Mijer on There’s no Brexit from our climate problems
- Thomas Arvensis on There’s no Brexit from our climate problems
- Eric Clark on Go ahead, control my guns