The notion that "no one is talking about confiscation of firearms" is a lie. Examine the Violence Policy Center's charter for proof to the contrary. The notion that Westerners are pathologically fond of firearms is nothing but sneering condescension on the part of those too lazy to learn the contrary, and I am disappointed to read it in your column. You know better, or you ought to.
- Nathan Johnson on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- jan slater on An audience for old Indians
- Robb Cadwell on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Thomas Bliss on Raccoonboy’s guide to urban wilds
- Kevin Bates on A wanderer’s guide to Western public lands