The notion that "no one is talking about confiscation of firearms" is a lie. Examine the Violence Policy Center's charter for proof to the contrary. The notion that Westerners are pathologically fond of firearms is nothing but sneering condescension on the part of those too lazy to learn the contrary, and I am disappointed to read it in your column. You know better, or you ought to.
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive