As a longtime Boulderite, I think Boulder residents can be justifiably proud of all the good things she mentioned without suffering "relentless enlightenment" or joining "herds of hippies nibbling ... sacrosanct vegan concoctions" or "fitness freaks with their far-too-healthy habits."
One of these days, the arts community will discover the cheap real estate only blocks away from the Montana Brewpub and Yellowstone Art Museum in Billings, and they'll turn your town into another Boulder, too. You see what's happening over in Bozeman? I'd advise you not to advertise Billings. You're next.
- Nathan Johnson on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- jan slater on An audience for old Indians
- Robb Cadwell on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Thomas Bliss on Raccoonboy’s guide to urban wilds
- Kevin Bates on A wanderer’s guide to Western public lands