You deserve more than becoming the armpit of the beautiful state of Montana under the guise of economic development. In fact, economic development is closely tied to quality of life. You can fight for both, or you can allow yourselves to be sold out by a few politicians.
Do you know how many plans for coal-fired plants have been ditched in just the past year? Coal-based plants are dead. Don't get stuck with one. Stand up for Great Falls!
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Regina Johnson on Rep. Rob Bishop is chipping away at Theodore Roosevelt's legacy
- Andy Grosland on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution