You deserve more than becoming the armpit of the beautiful state of Montana under the guise of economic development. In fact, economic development is closely tied to quality of life. You can fight for both, or you can allow yourselves to be sold out by a few politicians.
Do you know how many plans for coal-fired plants have been ditched in just the past year? Coal-based plants are dead. Don't get stuck with one. Stand up for Great Falls!
Fort Collins, Colorado
- James C Nelson on How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- Mark Rozman on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Karl Anderson on There’s no Brexit from our climate problems
- Paul Thomson on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Stephen Krieg on Emotions run high over monument designation in Utah