You deserve more than becoming the armpit of the beautiful state of Montana under the guise of economic development. In fact, economic development is closely tied to quality of life. You can fight for both, or you can allow yourselves to be sold out by a few politicians.
Do you know how many plans for coal-fired plants have been ditched in just the past year? Coal-based plants are dead. Don't get stuck with one. Stand up for Great Falls!
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Steve Snyder on Making a monument from scratch
- Deb Dedon on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- Deb Dedon on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- Garrett Allen on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking