I have camped most of my life in New Mexico and am happy to report that I have been attacked by four different animals. All the incidents were my fault. The animals won, and I lost. Even so, I never hurt any of the attacking animals. I am very proud of this.
Gerald G. Gardner
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?