I have camped most of my life in New Mexico and am happy to report that I have been attacked by four different animals. All the incidents were my fault. The animals won, and I lost. Even so, I never hurt any of the attacking animals. I am very proud of this.
Gerald G. Gardner
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Charles Allen on On the road with a transient immigrant rights lawyer
- Ed Morrow on After years of drought and overuse, the San Luis Valley aquifer refills
- Jake Sigg on Mapping the large-scale loss of natural areas in the West
- L Strader on Trial by fire
- ivonne cassaigne on The tenuous fate of the Southwest’s last jaguars