Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife is right — we need to kill the predators so we can have more wildlife. No one can dispute the fact that man is the most ruthless predator to ever stride the earth. I therefore have the perfect solution: The members of SFW should all take their probably-illegally-modified AR-15 assault rifles, and do unto each other what they have been doing to other, less dangerous predators: “Shoot ’em up some,” as they say. I’ll be there with a smile to dump the bullet-ridden carcasses in some Wyoming hole.
Pacific Palisades, California
- Mark Rozman on How bigotry is woven in with our Western roots
- Larry Glickfeld on This year’s weird Alaska winter should make us very, very nervous.
- Laura Jean Schneider on Ranch Diaries: The risks of ranching on a wild landscape
- Ed Morrow on How bigotry is woven in with our Western roots
- Ed Morrow on This year’s weird Alaska winter should make us very, very nervous.