Thank you for the cover of the June 25 issue. The picture is worth far more than a thousand words. Here are four that sum it up: blood on his hands.
The expression (what there is of an expression) on Kevin Smith's face is the reason I don't trust myself to own a gun.
- C.C. Havens on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Robb Cadwell on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Trey Turnbull on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Michael Jakubcin on Two degrees warmer and rising: A review of A Great Aridness
- Roy Brophy on Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames