Ray Ring’s HCN special report was one of the absolute best pieces of writing I’ve read in a long time (HCN, 4/2/07). I would pick up and read anything this man writes. Wonderful. Extraordinary. An awful beauty of truth.
> Reno, NevadaB>
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy