I’ve been reading about beekeeping problems lately, but nobody has produced such a detailed personal account (HCN, 3/19/07). I live in avocado country in San Diego, Calif., and ride the area on my motorcycle often. I can see far fewer bees working, and there are far fewer on my windshield (always sad). Now we hear about colony collapse disorder and cell phones causing the problems. I don’t know what to believe. I hope Hannah Nordhaus will keep up her work and keep us informed about new study results.
> San Diego, CaliforniaB>
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation