I’ve been reading about beekeeping problems lately, but nobody has produced such a detailed personal account (HCN, 3/19/07). I live in avocado country in San Diego, Calif., and ride the area on my motorcycle often. I can see far fewer bees working, and there are far fewer on my windshield (always sad). Now we hear about colony collapse disorder and cell phones causing the problems. I don’t know what to believe. I hope Hannah Nordhaus will keep up her work and keep us informed about new study results.
> San Diego, CaliforniaB>
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust