I’ve been reading about beekeeping problems lately, but nobody has produced such a detailed personal account (HCN, 3/19/07). I live in avocado country in San Diego, Calif., and ride the area on my motorcycle often. I can see far fewer bees working, and there are far fewer on my windshield (always sad). Now we hear about colony collapse disorder and cell phones causing the problems. I don’t know what to believe. I hope Hannah Nordhaus will keep up her work and keep us informed about new study results.
> San Diego, CaliforniaB>
- Jimmy Dean on Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames
- Franklin Carroll on A new wildfire protection approach in Colorado
- Mark H Miller on A new wildfire protection approach in Colorado
- Ann Harvey on Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames
- Valerie Heath-Harrison on Rants from the Hill: Hunting for Scorpions