This great piece of journalism makes me want to weep (HCN, 4/2/07). How can our lawmakers be so careless as to allow this crap to continue? We need state and federal OSHA enforcement and reform! Thanks, Mr. Ring and HCN, for exposing a side of our energy consumption that few of us consider.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?