“Sustainable” is the latest buzzword misused by environmentalists, but when you factor in information like the U.S. has 6 percent of the world’s population and consumes 25 percent of its resources, “sustainable” is oxymoronic. It’s pretentious to call oneself environmentally responsible and be pro-immigration in an era of high consumption.
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive