“Sustainable” is the latest buzzword misused by environmentalists, but when you factor in information like the U.S. has 6 percent of the world’s population and consumes 25 percent of its resources, “sustainable” is oxymoronic. It’s pretentious to call oneself environmentally responsible and be pro-immigration in an era of high consumption.
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback