“Sustainable” is the latest buzzword misused by environmentalists, but when you factor in information like the U.S. has 6 percent of the world’s population and consumes 25 percent of its resources, “sustainable” is oxymoronic. It’s pretentious to call oneself environmentally responsible and be pro-immigration in an era of high consumption.
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born