“Sustainable” is the latest buzzword misused by environmentalists, but when you factor in information like the U.S. has 6 percent of the world’s population and consumes 25 percent of its resources, “sustainable” is oxymoronic. It’s pretentious to call oneself environmentally responsible and be pro-immigration in an era of high consumption.
- Paul V. Battaglia on A new report says we're draining our aquifers faster than ever
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"