March 19, 2007
Migratory beekeeper John Miller hauls his hives back and forth across the West, pollinating everything from almonds to apples, but a nasty little parasite called the varroa mite and the mysterious, deadly Colony Collapse Disorder are making life much harder for him and his buzzing business partners.
- James Foley on Homegrown anti-government militias threaten public safety
- Michael Bryant on Go ahead, control my guns
- Gus Dizerega on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Thomas Arvensis on Go ahead, control my guns