As a Presbyterian, I want to note that this type of selective labeling is not a concern because of its religious nature — it is always inappropriate. If it is condescending for New Yorkers to refer to a presidential candidate from New Mexico by his hat preference, it is equally inappropriate for Paonians to refer to a Massachusetts presidential candidate by his religious preference.
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Deb Dedon on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- Deb Dedon on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Daniel Smith on A door squeaks open for rural energy independence