As a Presbyterian, I want to note that this type of selective labeling is not a concern because of its religious nature — it is always inappropriate. If it is condescending for New Yorkers to refer to a presidential candidate from New Mexico by his hat preference, it is equally inappropriate for Paonians to refer to a Massachusetts presidential candidate by his religious preference.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation