As a Presbyterian, I want to note that this type of selective labeling is not a concern because of its religious nature — it is always inappropriate. If it is condescending for New Yorkers to refer to a presidential candidate from New Mexico by his hat preference, it is equally inappropriate for Paonians to refer to a Massachusetts presidential candidate by his religious preference.
- Shelley Stallings on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Thomas Arvensis on Real reporting for a divided country
- David W Hamilton on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts
- David W Hamilton on Real reporting for a divided country
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists