As a Presbyterian, I want to note that this type of selective labeling is not a concern because of its religious nature — it is always inappropriate. If it is condescending for New Yorkers to refer to a presidential candidate from New Mexico by his hat preference, it is equally inappropriate for Paonians to refer to a Massachusetts presidential candidate by his religious preference.
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River