I'd like to comment on Scott W. Reed's opinion, March 20, that "there should be no free lunch for recreationists."
Here we are again: a bewildered and beleagured public losing another freedom we take for granted. I'm wondering, what's a recreationist? It's no doubt a person, probably a human, out for a stroll over the land, enjoying an evening by firelight, the stars, coyote howls, a sunrise, a moonset in the twilight sky. We should pay a bureaucratic patriarch for this experience? I thought it was a birthright.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep