I'd like to comment on Scott W. Reed's opinion, March 20, that "there should be no free lunch for recreationists."
Here we are again: a bewildered and beleagured public losing another freedom we take for granted. I'm wondering, what's a recreationist? It's no doubt a person, probably a human, out for a stroll over the land, enjoying an evening by firelight, the stars, coyote howls, a sunrise, a moonset in the twilight sky. We should pay a bureaucratic patriarch for this experience? I thought it was a birthright.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation